Friday, June 02, 2006

Best of the Week! - A New Thing

Guys,

As it's now Friday, I'm going to start posting a set of links that narrows down what I view as some of the best stuff that I've posted over the course of the week.

Here goes:

Zuikken English! My most favorite new Japanese show. More here if you can stand it.
Best Junket Ever. Tom Cruise and Steve Spielberg feel the wrath of TV in Japan.
Weighing Breasts. This is what Japanese TV reporters do when confronted with massive fake boobies.
Japanese TV hosts translate lyrics of American Rock bands. Hilarity ensues.
Hypnotic Caterpillars. Seriously screwed up commercial from Japan.

I'll continue posting over the weekend so keep an eye out.

TV in Japan never sleeps. Seriously.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?